wElCoMe To mY hEaRt♥♥♥

wElCoMe To mY hEaRt♥♥♥
♥♥My HeaRt..My LiFe..My SoUL.♥♥
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

u..u..u...why b like dis..?


Even if i try to hold out my hand..no matter how much i call out..u'r owez far from me..it will be a luf dat becomes painful scars..why..? can't i juz erase it..really..my heart must have done something somehow..i must have become a fool dat's blind from luf..juz one place..everyday one place looking at the good loght dat's u..whenever i'm tried lucky in my life, u come by my side like a dream..whenever i'm sad, lucky in my dream..u owez wormly surround me..no matter when..i will owez smile like dis..no many how many trials there are in dis world.. i will definitely never let you see my tears..even if u don't understand my heart..even if you are far away..i will be happy because of your smile... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment