wElCoMe To mY hEaRt♥♥♥

wElCoMe To mY hEaRt♥♥♥
♥♥My HeaRt..My LiFe..My SoUL.♥♥
Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 19, 2010

My Friend


I feel like I've known you forever

Although I only met you sometime this past year

But our friendship will remain forever

No matter what shall cross our paths and hearts

The best thing that's happened to me

Is finding a forever friend like you

You're there to listen, help, and talk to

And best of all, I know I can confide in you

Some say the best love is one sprung from friendship

So I feel this is why we should try

Time leads us in this direction

Should we follow on down the line?

Friendship and love are always intertwined

Too close which sometimes causes confusion

But if we don't try, we will never know if it was meant to be

But forever you will remain my friend

I don't know if this is going to work

I'm not totally sure we should try

But I have all these mixed feelings

Bottled up inside

I love you both inside and out as my best friend

And I know that you love me that way too

So when I say "best friends forever"

That even means when I'm saying" Goodbye, I love you, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment