wElCoMe To mY hEaRt♥♥♥

wElCoMe To mY hEaRt♥♥♥
♥♥My HeaRt..My LiFe..My SoUL.♥♥
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

time help me

Masa adalah pengubat di kala kita rasa dika kita rasa dikecewakan..benarlah kata org "untuk memiliki sesuatu..kita harus terlebih dahulu kehilangan sesuatu"..kehilangan cinta lama yang pernah ku kesal..ku ratap berakhir bila Allah kurniakan seorang lelaki yang jujur dan boleh memahami hati dan kehendak seorang perempuan


Pengalaman yang sama-sama pernah dikecewakan dalam hubungan C.I.N.T.A mengajar aku dan dea menjadi lebih berhati-hati dalam setiap langkah dan ucapan...dea lelaki yang kini telah berjaya membuatkan aku caya true love still exist n now i'm belong to him..no more tears..no more sadness..no more crying....thanx god for sending me a man....a human dat really2 we call a real man as a gift to me..he's the one n still the one..

we are separated by the distance..he's at KL n me at Kuching...wat can we do is..we believe each other n we realize TRUST are the most important and the key to maintain dis relationship..ur love is such a long journey...start wif forever n end with never..insyaallah....

i prayed for ur love story....hubby.."for the rest of my life..i will stand by ur side...how much i thanx to Allah for giving u as a GIFT..i will keep u in my heart n never let u go....u will never be the first..n for sure..u will be the lat.. trust me...both of us a meant to be...no matter how..i'm urs.."




No comments:

Post a Comment